Langsung ke konten utama

My touching experience

Hi, I'm ayu. Now i'm going to  tell you about my touching experience.

    one day,me and my friends breakfasting together at a restaurant in dipatiukur. Some of my friend is going to a mall.In the restaurant there is only me and one of my friend.
    I was want to ordered a gojek,and my friend order a grab.she already found her grab driver but i cant found a gojek driver around there,my friend said that in that area there is no gojek driver.
    I was confused and decided to download grab application to go home,because my mother cant pick up me because it is too far and my mother has to pick up my brother and I cant find a gojek driver.after i downloaded the grab application and ordered the grab,the driver is so far and I have to wait for a long time.My friend Grab driver come,at first she will wait me until my grab driver come,but the driver can't wait too long ,so she decided to go.
    I was in the outside of the restaurant and there is only me in the night and I'm so scared ,anxious and  don't know what to do.i thought that the driver will come in no time,so i waited outside,but he is take sooo long time.while i'm waiting the grab driver, there is a security that coming to me, at first I'm scared that he will do something bad to me, but he is so kind! he asked me what I'm doing here, where is my home,and tell me to wait inside,but I refuse and stay there, he wait me and talked to me until the driver come.my friend is also texting me and make sure that I'm go home safely.
    I'm so thankful that there is some people that very kind and take care . even though that just like a simple thing,I'm still thankful because they comfort me when i was anxious and scared.I'm really glad that they comforted me that day.   
Image result for gif crying
                                      cr:http://www.reactiongifs.com/em/





Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

EDU PASSION

So, this is my Vlog in Edu Passion 2017.Because I cant visit the stand so me with my friends show you my activities.In Edu Passion,I am being a charged as a HUMIZ.so I have to accompanied the participants . in the Video we show you the stand in the morning which is no one there.the sound check,the opening of edu passion, my activities as a humiz, performance by KPA3,the venue of edu passion, and our impression about the event.so for us Edu Passion is a great event,even though it was tiring it still fun and amazing.we spent such a great time being a committee in edu passion . I hope you guys enjoy the video!

Dream

Hi, My name is Mustia Ayu Utamie. People also like to call me ayu. I was born in Bandung 18 of June 2002.I have one little brother, he is 13 years old. Now I went to SMAN 3 Bandung , for middle school I went to SMPN 2 Bandung, and for elementary school i went to SDN Karang Pawulang .                                                                                                         My hobby is watching movies and some tv show, but mostly I like to watch korean drama because i think korean drama is really fun and interesting.The last korean drama that i watch is sky castle, That drama is really itersting and have such a good moral value.So, because of that in most all of my leasure time I usually watch Korean drama.But I also like to read some novel like sherlock holmes or tere liye's novel.I also like basketball basketball and singing.In elementary school i won the 2nd winner in a basketball competition, and in middle school I won the 2nd winner in a choir competition.       

Aspiration Day

Hi guys! This time I'm going to tell you about one of the event in SMAN 3 Bandung. This event is Aspiration Day: Amigdala. This event was held by the student councils of SMAN 3 Bandung in SMAN 3 Bandung hall. This event is a place for all of the student so that they can speak their aspirations to make a better SMAN 3 Bandung. They can write their aspiration and stick it on the aspiration board so all of the people can see the aspirations.  Those aspirations will be brought to the headmaster of SMAN 3 Bandung, so the school can take an action to answer their aspirations. In this event, their was also Mrs. Diah as a guest speakers. She said that this event is very great.  I think that's all from me, see u in another blog!