Langsung ke konten utama

HOLIDAY

Hi. In this blog I'm going to tell you about me and my friend's plan for the next holiday.
Ayu : Hey, Fiqa!
Syafiqa : Hey, Ayu! What's up?
Ayu : I'm great, thanks. What about you?
Syafiqa: I'm good, thanks. I'm really excited.
Ayu : excited about what?
Syafiqa : Holiday ,of course!
Ayu: Oh, yeah! I forgot about it, I've been studying for final exams.
Syafiqa: Do you have any plans for holiday?
Ayu: I think I'm going to go to South Korea.
Syafiqa: What are you gonna do in South Korea?
Ayu: I'm going to attend a concert and visit some beautiful places there.
Syafiqa: Well, that's awesome!Can you speak korean?
Ayu: Um, No. But my cousin can.
Syafiqa: Amazing!  
ayu: How about you? Do you have any plan?
Syafiqa: Yeah, I'm going to go to the universal studio in Toronto!
Ayu: where is Toronto?
Syafiqa: It's In Canada.
Ayu: Wow! that's so far away! how long will you stay there?
Syafiqa: I'll stay for a week. What about you?How long will you stay in South korea?
Ayu: I think I'll stay there for ten days.
syafiqa: I hope you'll have a great holiday!
Ayu: You too, fiqa.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

EDU PASSION

So, this is my Vlog in Edu Passion 2017.Because I cant visit the stand so me with my friends show you my activities.In Edu Passion,I am being a charged as a HUMIZ.so I have to accompanied the participants . in the Video we show you the stand in the morning which is no one there.the sound check,the opening of edu passion, my activities as a humiz, performance by KPA3,the venue of edu passion, and our impression about the event.so for us Edu Passion is a great event,even though it was tiring it still fun and amazing.we spent such a great time being a committee in edu passion . I hope you guys enjoy the video!

Recommendation Letter

Mustika Ayu Utamie Buah Batu street Bandung, 40115 082216612911 mustika.ayu@email.com March 04, 2019 Wolfgang A. Hermann Arcisstraße 21 80333 München, Jerman Dear Mr. Hermann, I am writing to you regarding Syafiqa Putri. I have known her for over 2 years, and have known her to be an organized and responsible person. She is a very good architect and she has a very good manner. The skills and experience that she got make her an excellent candidate for applying for a scholarship in your university She has a big dream, she wants to be a very successful person. But not a success for herself. the word success that she means is a success can be very useful to other people. She want to be a city planner When I met her, she had just finished his Bachelor Degree in ITB. She finished his Bachelor Degree in a cum-laud.  During the time I have known her, Syafiqa has been active in the architect community, helping people that needed help. She has taken many responsible roles in

Aspiration Day

Hi guys! This time I'm going to tell you about one of the event in SMAN 3 Bandung. This event is Aspiration Day: Amigdala. This event was held by the student councils of SMAN 3 Bandung in SMAN 3 Bandung hall. This event is a place for all of the student so that they can speak their aspirations to make a better SMAN 3 Bandung. They can write their aspiration and stick it on the aspiration board so all of the people can see the aspirations.  Those aspirations will be brought to the headmaster of SMAN 3 Bandung, so the school can take an action to answer their aspirations. In this event, their was also Mrs. Diah as a guest speakers. She said that this event is very great.  I think that's all from me, see u in another blog!