Langsung ke konten utama

all about narrative

The Frog Prince
Text Organization
Language Features
Orientation
Once upon a time, there lived a beautiful princess who had a golden ball. One day, while playing in the garden, the ball fell into a pond. She was very upset and did not know what to do. 
Who?


Where?
Complication
While she sat there cry­ing helplessly, a frog hopped out of the pond and asked, “Why are you crying, little princess?” She told him about her golden ball. The ugly frog said, “I can help you get your ball but what will you give me in return?” “I will give you any­thing you want!” promised the princess. The frog immediately dived into the water and fetched the ball for her. The princess was very happy. The frog reminded her, “Remem­ber that you promised me anything. Well, I want to be your friend, eat from your plate, and sleep in your palace!” The princess hated the idea but she agreed and ran back to the palace.
The next morning, the princess found the frog waiting for her. He said, “I have come to live in your palace.” Hearing this, the princess ran to her fa­ther, crying. When the kind king heard about the promise, he told her, “A promise is a promise and you must keep your word. You must let the frog stay here.” The princess was very angry but she had no choice and let the frog stay. He ate from her plate during dinner and asked the princess to take him to her bed at night. The princess picked him up an­grily and threw him to the floor.
Action verb
Resolution
In a flash, the frog turned into a handsome prince! He told the princess that he had actually been under the spell of a wicked witch. The princess fell in love with the prince. They were married and lived happily ever after.


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

EDU PASSION

So, this is my Vlog in Edu Passion 2017.Because I cant visit the stand so me with my friends show you my activities.In Edu Passion,I am being a charged as a HUMIZ.so I have to accompanied the participants . in the Video we show you the stand in the morning which is no one there.the sound check,the opening of edu passion, my activities as a humiz, performance by KPA3,the venue of edu passion, and our impression about the event.so for us Edu Passion is a great event,even though it was tiring it still fun and amazing.we spent such a great time being a committee in edu passion . I hope you guys enjoy the video!

Recommendation Letter

Mustika Ayu Utamie Buah Batu street Bandung, 40115 082216612911 mustika.ayu@email.com March 04, 2019 Wolfgang A. Hermann Arcisstraße 21 80333 München, Jerman Dear Mr. Hermann, I am writing to you regarding Syafiqa Putri. I have known her for over 2 years, and have known her to be an organized and responsible person. She is a very good architect and she has a very good manner. The skills and experience that she got make her an excellent candidate for applying for a scholarship in your university She has a big dream, she wants to be a very successful person. But not a success for herself. the word success that she means is a success can be very useful to other people. She want to be a city planner When I met her, she had just finished his Bachelor Degree in ITB. She finished his Bachelor Degree in a cum-laud.  During the time I have known her, Syafiqa has been active in the architect community, helping people that needed help. She has taken many responsible roles in

HOLIDAY

Hi. In this blog I'm going to tell you about me and my friend's plan for the next holiday. Ayu : Hey, Fiqa! Syafiqa : Hey, Ayu! What's up? Ayu : I'm great, thanks. What about you? Syafiqa: I'm good, thanks. I'm really excited. Ayu : excited about what? Syafiqa : Holiday ,of course! Ayu: Oh, yeah! I forgot about it, I've been studying for final exams. Syafiqa: Do you have any plans for holiday? Ayu: I think I'm going to go to South Korea. Syafiqa: What are you gonna do in South Korea? Ayu: I'm going to attend a concert and visit some beautiful places there. Syafiqa: Well, that's awesome!Can you speak korean? Ayu: Um, No. But my cousin can. Syafiqa: Amazing!   ayu: How about you? Do you have any plan? Syafiqa: Yeah, I'm going to go to the universal studio in Toronto! Ayu: where is Toronto? Syafiqa: It's In Canada. Ayu: Wow! that's so far away! how long will you stay there? Syafiqa: I'll stay